Midnight and Half Passed Last night


We rolled back into town very late last night.  The last step in our move has been accomplished.  Kris and Adrian and the littles are settled into their new home in Fairview, TN.  

Waking this morning felt very strange.  No cooing or gurgling sounds from Matteo.  No demanding  "Mom!!" calls from Sebastian.  It's so quiet, I feel like I'm in an unknown land.  I have no idea what to do with myself so, since it's Independence Day, oh the irony, I think I will start with a leisurely coffee and then put on the baked beans for tonight's food and🔥works with friends.  

Happy Fourth of July, my friends. 
Be safe.

Comments

  1. You have a good plan for the day. I suppose that normally, your new town shuts down early. Rain here till Friday evening. so that is when we are doing our fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Where are the fireworks? The city, your place, or your friends? Hope you have a great evening! And maybe post some pictures tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be fireworks on the river and we are visiting friends tonight on their farm. No fireworks are allowed in town.

      Delete
  3. Good luck.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts